Recommendation List Page Overview
All recommendation campaigns are listed here. Campaigns can be sorted and filtered within this area.
- Search Box: Campaigns can be searched by “Campaign Name”. Also campaigns can be listed by the campaign’s conversion or its creation time.
- Recommendation Type List:
- Page types are in the left menu where you can view the running campaigns on a specific page.
- Segmentify has standard page types; Home Page, Category Page, Product Page, Basket Page, Search Page and 404 Page. If you select View All all campaigns will be sorted by the page type.
- Segmentify lists the campaigns that are not from the standard pages in the Custom Page.
Trigger Based Campaign lists the campaigns that are displayed only when their rule is triggered.
- Campaign Status: Segmentify has 3 Campaign Statuses; Live, Test and
- Live Campaigns: If selected, only live campaigns will be listed. Live Campaigns can be viewed by all of your visitors on your website.
- Test Campaigns: If selected, only test-mode campaigns will be listed. Test Campaigns are not displayed to your visitors. They can only be viewed when Segmentify Test Mode is active. (You can activate it here)
- Archived Campaigns: If selected only old and completed campaigns will be listed. You can get the campaign on test mode via Go Test button.
- Channel Filter:
- Desktop: If selected, only the campaigns that are displayed to your desktop users will be listed.
- Mobile Web: If selected, only the campaigns that are displayed to your smartphone and tablet users will be listed.
- Android: If selected, only the campaigns that are displayed to your android device users will be listed.
- iOS: If selected, only the campaigns that are displayed to your IOS device users will be listed.
You can make multiple selections.
- Campaign Overview
All campaign details and available customization options are displayed in the box.
- Page Type: Indicates the page type that campaign is displayed in, it can be Home Page, Category Page, Search Page, 404 Pages, Basket Pages or Custom Page.
- Campaign Title: Indicates the campaign’s title, it is a customizable area and it can be a reference to campaign’s algorithm detail.
- Campaign Date Range: Indicates the campaign’s lifetime.
- Campaign Devices: Indicates the campaign’s channel information, some campaigns can be working on multiple channels.
- Test – Live Status: Indicates the campaign’s status. You can easily change the status of a campaign with it.
- Edit: Campaign parameters can be edited.
- Report: Directs you to campaign report page where the campaign results are displayed.
- Archive: Changes the campaign’s status and moves it to
- Campaign Report:
- Widget: Indicates how many times this recommendation widget is viewed by your visitors.
- Interaction: Indicates how many times products inside this recommendation widget are clicked by your visitors.
- Basket: Indicates how many products are added to the basket through this recommendation widget. This is the total number of items added to the basket via recommendation campaign. If a visitor adds two same products after clicking inside a recommendation widget, it is counted as two items.
- Revenue: Indicates the total monetary amount of products sold by this recommendation widget. Segmentify only tracks the purchased products that are directed from this recommendation widget in the same session. If a visitor purchases two products where only one was directed from this recommendation widget, only the directed product will be added to Segmentify’s contribution to revenue.
- Total Revenue: Indicates the amount of sales since the beginning of the campaign.