As Segmentify Yazılım A.Ş. (“Company”), we take maximum care of security of your personal data. In consideration of this, we place high importance on processing and storage of all kinds of personal data (including sensitive personal data – data relating to race, ethnic origin, political opinions, philosophical beliefs, religion, sect or other beliefs, appearance and dressing, membership of association, foundation or trade-union, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures, and biometrics and genetics) belonging to all individuals, which are submitted to our Company, in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”).
1.Collection, Processing and Purposes of Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data shall be collected and used by our Company for the recruitment process, execution and administration of employment, performance of our Company’s obligations which are required to be performed within the scope of employment, for the cases where processing of data is obligatory due to establishment of a right, for the cases where processing of your personal data is necessary for ensuring the security of our Company or the legitimate purposes of our Company.
2.To Whom and For Which Purposes the Processed Personal Data May Be Transferred
When it is required for the recruitment process, execution of employment agreements and/or execution and administration of employment as necessary, your collected personal data may be transferred by our Company; to our business partners, affiliates, collective companies (Segmentify GmbH located in Germany), Company officials, suppliers, persons who perform services, legally authorized governmental institutions and private persons, located in Turkey and abroad, within the scope of conditions and purposes of processing of personal data stated in articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
3.Method and Legal Cause of Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is obtained by various means in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic environments for full and proper performance of our Company’s obligations arising from contracts executed by our Company and obligations arising from the law, in accordance with the purposes stated above. Your personal data, which are collected for this legal cause, may be processed and transferred in accordance with the conditions and purposes of processing of personal data stated in articles 5 and 6 of the Law and within the scope of purposes stated in sections (1) and (2) of this document.
Your personal data may also be stored by the Company in servers/programs located in Turkey and abroad.
Our Company protects your personal data in full compliance with all reasonable technical and administrative security controls, which are required to be conducted according to information security standards and procedures, and at an appropriate level against the potential risks.
5.Personal Data Subject’s Rights Stated in Article 11 of the Law
As personal data subjects, when you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company in accordance with the methods set forth under this Information Note, our Company shall respond to such request without any charge and within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the response to be provided in writing regarding your application exceeds 10 pages, 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page exceeding 10 pages. In case the response to the application is provided in a recording environment such as CD, flash disk, an amount equal to cost of recording environment may be charged.
Within this scope, the personal data subjects have the following rights;
- Right to acknowledge whether the personal data is processed,
- Right to request information on the matter, if the personal data is processed,
- Right to acknowledge the purpose of processing of personal data and whether the personal data is used in accordance with such purpose,
- Right to know the third parties to which the personal data are transmitted domestically or in abroad,
- If the personal data is processed wrongfully or deficiently, right to request for correction of the personal data and to request notification of the transaction performed in this respect to third parties, to which personal data is transferred,
- Right to request for deletion or disposal of the personal data, when the reasons requiring processing of personal data are removed, despite the fact that the personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws and to request for the notification of the transactions made in this scope to third parties, to which the personal data is transferred,
- Right to object to occurrence of a circumstance against the interest of the data subject, which came to existence as a result of analyzing the processed data exclusively by automatic systems,
- Right to request for compensation for the damages incurred due to unlawful processing of personal data.
According to subparagraph 1 of article 13 of the Law, you may submit your request regarding the exercising of your rights to the addresses stated below in writing:
|Application Method||Address for the Application to be Made||Information to be Stated in Sending of Application|
|In writing||Acıbadem Mahallesi, Acıbadem Caddesi, Tellioğlu İş Hanı, No:43 Kat:5, Acıbadem / Kadıköy||By hand, with identity confirmation|
|By using registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile firstname.lastname@example.org|
|By using electronic mail email@example.com||It must be written “Information Request on Personal Data Protection Law” to the subject section of the e-mail.|